Congress of Clinical Dermatology
August 28-30, 2020
Hilton Sandestin / Live Webcast
Precautions and Plans
SAFETY AND WELL BEING
In addition to the Hilton's global program Hilton CleanStay™, the GSDDS is dedicated to its goal to hold a SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE and SOCIALLY ENJOYABLE meeting. PLEASE help us by assenting to the following:
LIVE STREAM WEBCAST
- Classroom and theater seating will include 6 ft between attendees.
- There will be a nameplate in the attendee notebooks. Place your nameplate where you sit on the first day and leave it there if you wish that spot to be yours for the duration of the activity.
- Extra time has been added to breaks.
- Exhibits have been spread out within exhibit halls and the prefunction spaces.
- Exhibit representatives will be limited on the exhibit room floor.
- There will be one entrance and one exit for both the classroom and exhibit hall. This will helpus track the numbers and avoid overcrowding.
- During each meal service and break, there will be multiple refreshment stations. Attendees are asked to visit their assigned station to minimize overcrowding.
- Guests of the attendees are invited for meals but requested to visit the buffets at the specifically noted times** on the agenda.
- Guests are requested to NOT visit during the attendee’s break times.
- Most meals will be served by hotel staff as opposed to self-service.
- Social distancing, face masks and frequent use of hand sanitizer are highly encouraged.
Due to our continued efforts to execute a socially responsible in-person meeting, we are currently at physical capacity. HOWEVER, we are thrilled to offer a LIVE STREAM attendee registration option! We also envision this option to be useful for:
Participation is easy! Please note:
- Those people who would not have been able to come to Sandestin due to travel restrictions.
- Those people who ARE in Sandestin but don’t feel comfortable in the classroom setting. We still have rooms available in our room block, CLICK HERE for the link to book your room.
- REGISTER HERE. After registering, you will receive a confirmation and receipt of payment.
- One week prior to the conference, we will send you an email with login details so you can view the webcast from anywhere.
- Once the activity is over, just complete the evaluation and receive your CME credit (up to 19 hours) and certificate.
- All agenda times shown are CENTRAL STANDARD TIME.
- You must watch the webcast LIVE to receive credit.
- In addition to up to 21 hours CME, registrants will also receive a full color digital version of the attendee notebook (the printed notebooks will only be distributed to in person attendees), use of the activity web app (registrants can submit questions live), and access to the virtual exhibit hall.
- Even though we are at capacity for in-person participation, the room block at the Hilton is still open (with great rates) so you can enjoy Sandestin and watch the live feed from the beach!
- If you would like to be on a Waiting List for an in-person spot in the case of a cancellation, note that interest on the registration questionnaire.